Download our checklist here, to ensure you complete all steps of the application process.
- Save all documents in pdf, doc, docx format
- Files must be less than 2 MB
- Save all documents in this format:
- Example: ValleyOutreach_ProgramApplication_2022
- Example: ValleyOutreach_IRSForm990_2022
Items to submit via hard copy to UWWCE office (all hard copy items must be double-sided) NO STAPLES
- Copy of each program application with all items listed below that are being submitted via online portal
- Most recent annual report (hard copy only - you will not submit this online!)
Items to submit via online portal:
- Organization Cover Sheet (1 cover sheet per organization)
- Program Application (1 application per program)
- Your most recent IRS Form 990
- Your most recent audited financial statement OR most recent year-end financial statement (if an audit is not required by law)
- Current year unaudited financial statement with one-page summary of category details
- List of Board of Directors and their affiliations and a brief description of key staff members
- Your IRS 501(c)3 determination letter or statement of status as a unit of government or tax exempt charitable organization
- For those organizations submitting more than one program application, do not re-submit all additional items along with additional applications. Only submit the additional applications.
** A quarterly grant impact report is due to the UWWCE (email email@example.com) on the following dates: April 30th, 2022 (2021 funding grantees), July 21st, 2022 (2021 funding grantees), October 31st, 2022 (all grantees)
Timeline for Community Investment Allocation Announcements
February 25th, 2022: Program Program applications due no later than 3 pm
- March 22nd: Community Investment meeting #1 (no agency presentation)
- March 28th - April 15th: Agency and program visits by Panel members
- April 19th: Community Investment meeting #2 (no agency presentation)
- By June 13th: Agency notification of funding allocations and "estimated future funding"
Upload your documents below.